Quick update, announcing the releases of these updates for the Amahi Linux Home Server:
- slideshow 0.25:
- new custom piclens logo. very purty! 🙂
- two column layout for the picture folders
- small improvement in speed
- cached thumbnails get automatically refreshed when they are requested, so the cache does not expire based on when they were created
- bind (name server):
- amahi fixes for the x86-64 architecture (as reported upstream to RedHat)
Try the new slideshow! Piclens has also been updated by CoolIris (the authors of PicLens), which is a bit nicer as well.
We also found that if there are a lot of pictures in the pictures folder (over several thousand), piclens takes a few seconds to become blue – which is how it says it’s ready to go.