In this second part of app releases we bring you a set of exciting and popular apps that we hope you like!
Roundcube, a mail client, MyIT CRM, great for computer repair shops, Wiki Web Help, and last, phpPoker, to get you in shap for that trip to Las Vegas!
Roundcube webmail is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface. It provides full functionality you expect from an e-mail client, including MIME support, address book, folder manipulation, message searching and spell checking.
- Available in 67 languages
- Drag-&-drop message management
- Full support for MIME and HTML messages
- Sophisticated privacy protection
- Compose messages with attachments
- Multiple sender identities
- Address book with groups and LDAP connectors
- Find-as-you-type address book integration
- Richtext/HTML message composing
- Forwarding messages with attachments
- Searching messages and contacts
- Threaded message listing
- IDNA support
- Spell checking
- IMAP folder management
- Shared/global IMAP folders
- Support for external SMTP server
- Built-in caching for fast mailbox access
- Unlimited users and messages
- Template system for custom skins
- Plug-in API for flexible exensions
Wiki Web Help is a Help application that is editable by the community. Standard wiki systems are great for many applications, but a Help application and a Wiki are an ideal marriage. The problem with the standard wiki as a Help application is that the information is scattered around and does not have the smooth flow that we have with a desktop chm type viewer. This project aims to return that smooth flow to your wiki based Help application.
- Edit pages quickly with wiki syntax
- History- Log comments with your changes, Records IP addresses, Diff view, Full view of previous revision, Revert to revision
- User Interface – Dual pane with splitter, Tagging of topics for index creation, Manage contents(tree), Search with highlight, Preview of edit before saving, Image uploads for inclusion in pages, Quick reference “cheat sheet” while editing
- Administration – IP address blocking, Page locking
- Misc – User registration and profile management, Subscribe to notifications of changes, Lightweight and efficient AJAX based operation
MyIT CRM is designed mainly for Computer Repair Shops.This project has Invoicing, Work Order management,Customers Details,Payment processing (Paypal, Authorize.net, etc),Job Scheduling and Calendar,PDF Invoices and lots more. Ported from Cite CRM.
- Multiple Employee logins and types. – Admin, Manager, Supervisor and Technician.
- Works Order system – Employees can create works orders for clients that can be printed out to brought along to service area. ( Create, assign,comment, action,close)
- Client Information – All types of information is stored for each client including Name, Address, Phone Numbers, Email and also special notes. eg is only home after 5:30pm or Has a little dog that bites!
- Invoicing – Printable invoices in HTML or PDF which can be printed out either before or after the job is completed and also be able to save the pdf invoice for filing purposes.
- Billing – Billing a client can be done through Cheques/Money Orders, Direct deposit or Paypal system. These can/are printed out on the invoices for the clients ease/preferred payment methods. These payments are also entered in the system after payment is received to help keep track of outstanding invoices.
- Calender/Schedule – Each Works Order can be scheduled on an employee’s calendar. This helps manage time and jobs for the employee and prevents doubling up on available time slots.
- Individual Rates/Parts – Invoice rates and parts can be uploaded into the database via csv file and can be easily maintained by System Admins/Managers.
- Backup – Backup of the database can be done via a cron job or ran manually. Restoring the database is just as easy as backing it up!
- And many more
phpPoker is a five-card Single Player Poker Game in PHP. Enjoy!